What are the Learning Outcomes of the React Course?
By taking the course on React, the participants will gain the following knowledge.
- The candidates can design applications from scratch using the React 16
- They can employ styled components to design presentational components
- They can understand the difference between the single page react application and conventional web development frameworks
- They will know about Enzyme and sinon, Unit test React component and redux using Jest
- They will know how to code using ES6 language features
- They can create, build and deploy react applications to cloud
- They can implement server-side rendering for SEO benefits and to lessen the initial loading times
- They can know advantages of unidirectional data flow
- They can take the advantage of React and Redux dev tools for better debugging
- They can know about React ecosystem and sources for good third-party libraries
- They can design redux middleware with Redux saga
All About React Router
- Basic routing
- Nested routing
- Nested routing with path parameters
- Protected path routing
React remains the desired library for handling the routing tasks. The “just react” is the most preferred library of the react community. The routes are nothing but the tools and the tools are delivered to the screen while the application is running.